- We have some units we allow to be towed. You will need to supply your own liability/comprehensive insurance for the trailers. You are 100% responsible for any damage to the unit while it is in your possession.
- The total is due at time of pick up. NO EXCEPTIONS! Cash, Check or Credit Card (5% fee).
- We required an active credit card with at least a $1,000 minimum to be on file in order to rent a unit.
- The towing vehicle must be able to tow the weight of the trailer and the vehicle must have full liability and comprehensive insurance coverage. The renter is responsible for any issues that occur while being towed including but not limited to flat tires.
- The driver must have a valid driver license.
- The customer is 100% responsible for any damage or issues that occur while the trailer is in the customers care/control.
- Pick up time is between 12pm-2pm (unless prior arrangements have been made).
- A $25 per half hour fee will be charged if you do not meet at the agreed meeting time.
- We will not deliver after 5pm. We have access to an after hours delivery service. They charge between $40-$60. This is in addition to RV Rentals CC’s delivery fee.
- We supply one 5 gallon tank of propane. The renter is responsible for filling up the tanks if they run out.
- Make sure to bring bedding and towels. We do not supply bedding or towels.
- The delivery location must have electrical hookups. (Prior arrangements must be made if there is no electrical hookups). A generator is required when electrical hookups are not available.
- A delivery fee is required when we deliver/setup. The price is usually between $125-$175 total.
- The customer is responsible for reserving and paying for the campsite. The customer is also 100% responsible for any damage or issues that occurs while the trailer is in their possession/care/control.
- The unit must be cleaned prior to departure. A cleaning fee will be charged to the credit card if the unit is not cleaned.
A $50 fee will be charged to your credit card, if the grey/black water tanks are not emptied at time of drop off. This applies for any units being towed by our customers or for campgrounds that do not have sewage hookups.
A $50-$80 fee will be charged to your credit card if the unit is not cleaned prior to being dropped off/picked up.
A $20-$50 setup fee will be charged to the credit card if the unit is not put back together at time of pickup/drop off. The dining tables/couches must be put back together, all dishes must be washed and put back, all trash must be removed from the trailer, all food must be removed from the cabinets and refrigerators. The charge will be determined on how much time it takes to get the units ready. There will be a minimum of a $20 fee.
A $1500-$2500 fee will be charged to the credit card if the awning is damaged while the trailer is in your possession. You are NOT to have the awning out if the wind is blowing hard. The awning is not to be used unless prior arrangements have been made. A $80 fee per jack will be charged to the credit card per stabilizer jack that is damaged while the trailer is in your possession.
All items left behind in the trailers is the renters responsibility to have shipped and a $20 fee will be charged for our time/fuel for shipping the item(s).
A $20 re-fuel fee will be charged if the generator is not returned with a full tank of fuel.
NO SMOKING IN ANY OF OUR UNITS. NO PETS UNLESS PRIOR ARRANGEMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE.
Please advise us when an item is damaged in our units.